Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.3 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-06, 11:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-07, 23:50
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-02-08, 09:42
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 17:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-08, 19:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-02-08, 19:34
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-02-08, 20:24
+1 looks good. we should update the copyright date in the notice.txt
it currently says:
Copyright 2009-2011 The Apache Software Foundation

i don't think it is a show stopper though.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1, aside from the issue with ZOOKEEPER-1256 and ClientPortBindTest, all other tests pass. It is not a blocker for me, since it is an issue with the test and seems to only happen on mac os. I have also run some manual tests killing and restarting servers, which worked fine.
>
> -Flavio
>
> On Feb 8, 2012, at 8:34 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>
>> +1, the xsums/sig match, rat ran fine, I was able to build and run all
>> the tests successfully. I tried starting some servers. I also verified
>> ZOOKEEPER-1367 using the method outlined in the jira and that was all
>> fine.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> +1 for the RC. I tried out a simple install with a set of 3 servers
>>> and ran a couple of tests on it. Also ran the unit tests and it
>>> worked.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> mahadev

>>> --
>>> Mahadev Konar
>>> Hortonworks Inc.
>>> http://hortonworks.com/
>
> flavio
> junqueira
>
> research scientist
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> direct +34 93-183-8828

> phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-02-09, 18:39
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-02-09, 18:59