Drill >> mail # dev >> Make a distribution of documentation for Drill

Re: Make a distribution of documentation for Drill
Ok, we can use the maven plugin, doxia-module-markdown to integrate doc
files with maven.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14829190/how-to-use-markdown-for-maven-project-site

Rajika