MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
Which version are you using? Could you plz show me your code, if possible
for you.
Also, how are you running the job? For a detailed explanation you might
find this <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-13> useful.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/