HBase >> mail # dev >> 30% random performance in 0.95+

+
lars hofhansl 2013-06-21, 22:46
Re: 30% random performance in 0.95+
Should we really worry about that? ;) If it will have been a -30%, it
will have been an issue ;)

If you want I can run the RandomRead test for the last 12 months,
running a test for every 5 or 10 commits? so we will see when this
happened?

JM

2013/6/21 lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Is anybody ware of what set of changes would be responsible for giving 0.95+ a 30% boost in random read performance over 0.94?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-22, 01:33