HBase >> mail # dev >> 30% random performance in 0.95+

Re: 30% random performance in 0.95+
Should we really worry about that? ;) If it will have been a -30%, it
will have been an issue ;)

If you want I can run the RandomRead test for the last 12 months,
running a test for every 5 or 10 commits? so we will see when this
happened?

JM