Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-26, 21:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-26, 23:26
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 22:58
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-26, 23:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 22:07
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 22:24
+
Adam Kawa 2012-10-26, 22:50
Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
Awesome. Congrats Cheolsoo!!

Thanks
-- Prasanth

On Oct 26, 2012, at 6:50 PM, Adam Kawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats! :)
>
> 2012/10/27 Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Now is when the real fun starts, Cheolsoo. Congrats :)
>>
>> 2012/10/26 Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>> Welcome Cheolsoo, and well deserved.
>>>
>>> Alan.

+
Bill Graham 2012-10-26, 21:55