Hive, mail # dev - How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?

Re: How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?
Ashish Thusoo 2013-09-19, 02:06
+1 on what Ed said.

I think 0.20.2 is still very real. Would be a bummer if we do not support
it as a lot of companies are still on that version.

Ashish

Ashish Thusoo <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-thusoo/0/5a8/50>
CEO and Co-founder,
Qubole <http://www.qubole.com> - a cloud based service that makes big data