Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Hi,

I have to remove one node from the zookeeper cluster, and add new node
using incremental method.
>From the documentation it's not very clear whether new node config file
should add it's entry as observer and then update to participant.
Or it's ok to start zookeeper on new node being participant directly.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak