MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop running the incorrect class

+
Ahmed Eldawy 2013-05-16, 20:59
Re: Hadoop running the incorrect class
Harsh J 2013-05-16, 22:56
Check your "hadoop classpath" output - check on the output if your jar
was placed on it directly.

Alternatively, use a tool such as
https://github.com/mreid-moz/JarFinder, etc. to help you locate the
offending jar or class bits.