Pig, mail # dev - [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?
Cheolsoo Park 2013-09-30, 17:43
To be specific, we will need to revert all the following commits in order:
commit ad1b87d4ba073680ad0a7fc8c76baeb8b611c982
Author: Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Fri Sep 20 22:47:29 2013 +0000

    PIG-3471: Add a base abstract class for ExecutionEngine (cheolsoo)

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/trunk@152516513f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

commit 4305a6f4737d07396ae13fd95d7c1da7933b38a1
Author: Jianyong Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Wed Sep 18 19:09:49 2013 +0000

    PIG-3457: Provide backward compatibility for PigStatsUtil and JobStats

    git-svn-id:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/trunk@152453213f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

commit e85cf34c92713aa697a1cda7a9c2b3db139350f7
Author: Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Wed Sep 18 15:37:58 2013 +0000

    PIG-3464: Mark ExecType and ExecutionEngine interfaces as evolving
(cheolsoo)

commit fd8b7cdf9292b305f02386d560c25298ab492a0b