HBase >> mail # user >> RefGuide updated

Re: RefGuide updated
Hi Doug,

Nice work. I went through the bulk loader part. It would be great if you
can incorporate a note on loading a file with separator other than tab
character. Here is the mailing list discussion regarding the problem:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.hadoop.hbase.user/24852

Here is my blogpost you can probably use for documentation:
http://bigdatanoob.blogspot.com/2012/03/bulk-load-csv-file-into-hbase.html

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--