Pig, mail # user - Re: JOIN comparasion PIG V/S HIVE

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-23, 04:19
Re: JOIN comparasion  PIG V/S HIVE
Thejas Nair 2012-10-22, 22:53
Pig also runs its end-to-end tests against benchmark generated from
mysql. Have you looked what rows are causing the difference ? Are you
doing joins on floating point numbers ?

Are you using the default join or any of the specialized joins in pig ?

Thanks,
Thejas