Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:09:41AM -0700, Jacques Nadeau wrote:
> With Keys' +1, we have four binding in addition to seven non binding.  That
> carries.   I think we now need to get Incubator PMC approval.  Ted, Isabel
> or Grant,  can one of you help us through those steps?

That will work pretty similar to what you already did on the dev list. All you have to do is to start another release vote on the general incubator list. This should be done by the release manager. A little bit of more background can be found in the incubator docs:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote
Isabel