HBase >> mail # user >> Help with Selective replication in Hbase

+
techbuddy 2012-11-16, 21:36
Re: Help with Selective replication in Hbase
Looks like I got what I was looking for. Will try this out.

 String sinkClassname conf.get(HConstants.REPLICATION_SINK_SERVICE_CLASSNAME,
3549
HConstants.REPLICATION_SERVICE_CLASSNAME_DEFAULT);