Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes

Re: Proposal: create a separate ZooKeeper release artifact for recipes
IF we are talking analogies, there are SolR / Lucene, Mahout Collections /
Mahout, PiggyBank / Pig that go the other way.  You will be able to add
many more as well, starting with Lucene / Hadoop and so on.

My thought is that it really has to do most with common development
interests.  The projects that became TLP's had divergent communities and
those that stuck together had more overlapping communities.  In this case,
I see lots of overlap because I have interests on both sides.  Other people
may care only about one side or the other, but I suspect that we actually
have a spectrum rather than a dichotomy.