HDFS >> mail # user >> Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-04-03, 20:20
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-03, 20:32
+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-04-03, 21:39
Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
Hi Mohammad

   Thanks for your response .

    As far as I know,the jars which the client submit to the MP through the net in DistributedCache mode because of the jar localization .
   The point that I aim at is we need to reduce the size of the objects we submit through network ,which will save the bandwidth and the time to run the job.
   Maybe I was wrong ,discussion will be appreciated.

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-4,7:47,Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/
>>> cloudfront.blogspot.com

+
Varsha Raveendran 2013-04-03, 21:58