Flume >> mail # dev >> Scribe Source .thrift file

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-03, 00:14
Re: Scribe Source .thrift file
This is the file we want:

https://github.com/facebook/scribe/blob/master/if/scribe.thrift

It's apache  2 licensed but also has a facebooke copyright header. I
think this is why we didn't originally include it.

On 02/03/2013 09:14 AM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The scribe source has some thrift generated code committed, but no ".thrift" file. This makes upgrading to a new version of libthrift impossible.
>
> I believe Denny Ye contributed this code, so Denny, it'd be nice if you could submit the ".thrift" file as soon as possible.
>

> Thanks,
> Hari

+
Denny Ye 2013-02-05, 02:46