Flume, mail # dev - Scribe Source .thrift file

Re: Scribe Source .thrift file
Juhani Connolly 2013-02-05, 02:30
This is the file we want:

https://github.com/facebook/scribe/blob/master/if/scribe.thrift

It's apache  2 licensed but also has a facebooke copyright header. I
think this is why we didn't originally include it.