Hive >> mail # user >> HIVE_AUX_JARS_PATH

HIVE_AUX_JARS_PATH
I assume  you need to set HIVE_AUX_JARS_PATH  to the jars that contain  custom Input/OutputFormats/Serdes..

I did export HIVE_AUX_JARS_PATH to point to the correct dir containing the jars and then ran hive .    My custom class doesnt seem to be available when I  create a table using these classes . I get a class not found error .  What am I missing here ?

Sam William
[EMAIL PROTECTED]