Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backporting features

Backporting features

Not sure if this has been decided already or not. Is there an official position on whether the 1.5 branch is feature frozen (and bug fixes only) when 1.5.0 is released? I'm finishing up ACCUMULO-1399 which I have been writing and testing against 1.6. I'd like to also backport to a 1.5.1. Thoughts?

-- Dave
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-22, 01:59
+