HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Get on a row with multiple columns

Re: Get on a row with multiple columns
No,

Endpoint executes with normal QoS but it initiates a scan which seems to be
execute on High QoS looking at the handlers. Though, I am not totally sure,
maybe that region server was housing the .META table and those were
actually scan.next operations for the META table. So I will need to confirm
this.

Varun