Hive >> mail # user >> Overwrite by selected data from table itself?

+
Bhathiya Jayasekara 2013-05-29, 09:16
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-05-29, 19:16
Re: Overwrite by selected data from table itself?
I've done in this way many times , there must be some errors in your script
, you may paste your script here.