Flume >> mail # user >> Extending HTTPHandler in Flume

Re: Extending HTTPHandler in Flume
Thanks Dave. I got it done extended. I struggled for sometime since I put
the jar in the wrong directory. It will be good to have the documentation
updated with this information.

For the Source to pick up the new java class , the jar needs to be in the
plugins.d/<flumesrcname>/lib directory. I put directly in the plugins.d
directory.

--
Deepak Subhramanian