HBase >> mail # dev >> MiniHBaseCluster on Mac OSX

+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-03, 17:51
+
Stack 2013-07-03, 17:58
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-03, 18:16
+
Stack 2013-07-03, 19:20
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-03, 20:05
+
Stack 2013-07-03, 21:43
+
Stack 2013-07-11, 18:33
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-11, 18:35
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-13, 03:58
+
Jesse Yates 2013-07-13, 06:21
+
David Williams 2013-07-13, 14:56
RE: MiniHBaseCluster on Mac OSX
David, I can give you release where HBaseTestingUtiliy misbehaves - 0.94.6 (CDH 4.3.0)

Best regards,
Vladimir Rodionov
Principal Platform Engineer
Carrier IQ, www.carrieriq.com