Pig >> mail # user >> Splitting by unique values in a relation

Re: Splitting by unique values in a relation
I thought about SPLIT too and as well about a nested FILTER within a
FOREACH but the OP can have any number of distinct ids on which he wants to
split (thus getting the same number of splits/relations.) Won't SPLIT
always give you 2 relations.

Regards,
Shahab