MapReduce >> mail # user >> Custom Hadoop metrics in Map Reduce jobs

Re: Custom Hadoop metrics in Map Reduce jobs
Hi Harsh,

Yes I am looking for much detailed information beyond counters. Counters
are pretty cool but I would like to gather more information related to
record (like processing time in some part of code, some business logic
attributes and etc.) So I was hoping to use hadoop metrics to save that
into file or table and use it for reporting.

Daniel,

Thanks for info, please share your blog links so we can see something new :)

Regards,
dinok