Accumulo >> mail # user >> Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-30, 21:53
+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-30, 22:06
+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-30, 22:24
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-09-30, 22:29
+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-30, 22:35
Re: Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Yes... ACCUMULO-7 is at least one instance of this problem.

But, I don't know if that's your problem.  The part that is "[0]" is very
strange.

What version of accumulo and zookeeper?

-Eric

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> *UNOFFICIAL*
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting a BadLocationStateException stating '3n;*nnnnnnn;nnnnnnn *is
> both assigned and hosted, which should never happen: 3n;*nnnnnnn;nnnnnnn @
> *(160.45.45.33:9997[2323423aeb], 160.45.45.33:9997[0],null)'
>
> The Accumulo console is unable to display any table details.  I have tried
> restarting Accumulo with no success and the logs contain an 'INFO :
> Failed to obtain problem reports' message.
>
> Has anyone come across this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Matt Dickson

+