Accumulo >> mail # user >> Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Yes... ACCUMULO-7 is at least one instance of this problem.

But, I don't know if that's your problem.  The part that is "[0]" is very
strange.

What version of accumulo and zookeeper?

-Eric