Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])
Hi Ant,

Agree with your recommendation.  There were some people that have
contributed multiple patches in the past.  Some of them date back to 2010.
 I wonder if it would be a good idea to invite them to contribute, or we
should focus on people that have multiple patches in 2012?

regards,
Eric