HBase >> mail # user >> Overwriting qualifiers in an existing table

Overwriting qualifiers in an existing table
Hi all,

I'm trying to change the qualifiers of ALL of the entries in my table.
Until now my qualifiers had a header, and now I wanna get rid of it - this
actually means removing the first 5 bytes.
Are there any suggestions about the best way to do this for the whole table
(every row...)

Thanks,

Amit.