Hive >> mail # user >> Error Accessing Mysql metastore

Re: Error Accessing Mysql metastore
Yes.
Please add these two to hive-site.xml

stop your application
start hive metastore service
make sure hive is working on cli
start thirft service
start your application
make sure your application is working fine

--
Nitin Pawar