HBase >> mail # dev >> precommit machines

Re: precommit machines
Nkeywal:

Would suggest putting hadoop4 and hadoop5 back in rotation.  Maybe then
we'd get a response from Giri (smile).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6140 says that we should write
the builds@ list to ask folks like Giri what the story is on the OOMEs,
etc., since Apache INFRA does not run the hadoop* boxes.

St.Ack