Drill, mail # dev - Shepherd Notes

Re: Shepherd Notes
Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 01:08
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Dave Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Drill Team,
>
> I have a couple of concerns.
>
> (1) Has Drill made a release? I don't see evidence of that most important
> part of the Incubator process.

We are working on that as we speak.  If you take a look at the last week or
so of the mailing list, you will see lots of talk.  Remember that Drill was
started without an existing software base and so has had longer before a
release made sense.

We have created several release candidates.  We are down to license checks
and README.

> (2) The website and source code need the Incubation DISCLAIMER.

Yes.

There is a JIRA for this from this morning.

Glad to have you on board and looking, however!