Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fsqoop install issues

Fsqoop install issues
Hi,
I am getting the following error when I try to run sqoop from a CDH3u5 Install on RHEL 5: (I have already posted this on CDH-user incase any one has a clue it will help)
# sqoop version
Warning: /usr/lib/hbase does not exist! HBase imports will fail.
Please set $HBASE_HOME to the root of your HBase installation.
/usr/lib/sqoop/bin/sqoop: line 101: /usr/lib/hadoop/bin/hadoop: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/sqoop/bin/sqoop: line 101: exec: /usr/lib/hadoop/bin/hadoop: cannot execute: No such file or directory
#

However my HADOOP_HOME points to a different location:
# export | grep -i hadoop
declare -x HADOOP_HOME="/usr/lib/hadoop- 0.20"
#

sqoop user sees the corect directory-
$ id
uid=411(sqoop) gid=412(sqoop) groups=412(sqoop)
$ echo $HADOOP_HOME
/usr/lib/hadoop-0.20
$

What do I need to do to fix this issue?