Hive >> mail # user >> Hive connecting to squirrel on windows

Re: Hive connecting to squirrel on windows
If its 0.7 and "IOException: The system cannot find the path specified"
then you ran into HIVE-2054. It seems Carl backported it to 0.7.1 so try
that.
If it's something else please post the error.