HBase >> mail # user >> hbase shell command : examples for QualifierFilter?

Re: hbase shell command : examples for QualifierFilter?
Have you seen the following in
hbase-server/src/main/ruby/shell/commands/scan.rb (trunk) ?

  hbase> scan 't1', {FILTER => "(PrefixFilter ('row2') AND
    (QualifierFilter (>=, 'binary:xyz'))) AND (TimestampsFilter ( 123,
456))"}

Cheers