Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0

+
Keith Turner 2013-06-03, 22:05
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-06-03, 21:49
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:10
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:23
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-03, 22:31
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:39
+
William Slacum 2013-06-03, 22:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-06-03, 22:22
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 22:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-03, 21:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-03, 22:01
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-03, 23:05
+
Dave Marion 2013-06-04, 00:54
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-04, 01:05
+
Ben Popp 2013-06-04, 02:37
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-04, 12:21
+
John Vines 2013-06-04, 14:51
+
Christopher 2013-06-05, 17:54
+
John Vines 2013-06-05, 18:14
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-06-05, 18:20
Re: [VOTE] JDK 1.7 - Switch for Accumulo 1.6.0
+1
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -1
>
> Adam
>

> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Given this thread, I think more discussion is necessary before a vote.
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > All-
> > >
> > > Please explicitly vote in favor or against changing the java
> > > dependency to >=1.7.
> > >
> > > Parsing vague "may cause..." or "might be..." concerns throughout the
> > > text of the thread is tedious, and does not help me know what the
> > > consensus of the group is, so we can move forward. If there's a
> > > specific issue that is informing your vote, that's great, feel free to
> > > state it, but I don't want this issue to drag out for the duration of
> > > the the Accumulo 1.6.0 development cycle because people are reluctant
> > > to come to a concrete opinion.
> > >
> > > If it fails a vote, we'll revisit for Accumulo 1.7.0.
> > >
> > > I'm personally in favor of the change (+1), but it's not a big deal to
> > > me. I just want a concrete resolution.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Christopher L Tubbs II
> > > http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii