Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse

Re: Help to setup latest Hadoop source code on Eclipse
That's great! So far I tried using trunk code. But 1.1.x works for me. Can
you please help me out? My purpose is to debug through hadoop's default
scheduler code and schedulers like fair share scheduler.

And thanks for the advice Harsh. I could generate eclipse project files
using the maven commands you gave, but couldn't get the project running in
eclipse.

Thanks,
Karthiek