Kafka >> mail # user >> Determining offset of last produce?

Re: Determining offset of last produce?
Hi Brian,

This is not directly available in 0.7 which does not have any producer
acks. The closest I can think of right now is to issue offset requests
after your producer send, but that would make sense if you only have one
producer to that topic

0.8 which is under development has producer acks which does return the next
append offsets.

Joel