Bigtop >> mail # user >> Question on bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder

Re: Question on bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder
hmmm .. so maybe im missing something.  could you tell me what is the
purpose of the boxgrinder stuff ?what do you mean by "the first run"?
sorry if the questions are a little primitive but i think im not clear on
what the hdfs dependency is.