Accumulo >> mail # user >> Finding my way through the forest of iterators

Finding my way through the forest of iterators
I'm working with 1.3.5, and there's not a ton of javadoc in
org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.

If I want to just filter to the rows that have a particular CF/CQ value,
does one of the existing iterator classes do the job, or do I need to write
one?