Accumulo, mail # dev - svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:04
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:06
+
David Lyle 2013-06-03, 20:22
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:36
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:37
+
Christopher 2013-06-04, 16:38
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-06-06, 15:47
Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
David Medinets 2013-06-06, 16:56
It did not behave that way for me. Three directories were created bin,
conf, and lib. Directly where my DEV_ACCUMULO_HOME pointed to.

+
Christopher 2013-06-06, 18:07