MapReduce >> mail # user >> Programming Multiple rounds of mapreduce

Re: Programming Multiple rounds of mapreduce
Well, you can define a job for each round and then, you can define the
running workflow based in your implementation and to chain your jobs

El 6/13/2011 5:46 PM, Arko Provo Mukherjee escribi�:

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (UCI)