HBase >> mail # user >> [Stand alone - distributed mode] HBase master isn't initializing completely

+
techbuddy 2012-10-11, 21:11
+
谢良 2012-10-12, 04:00
+
techbuddy 2012-10-12, 07:27
Re: 答复: [Stand alone - distributed mode] HBase master isn't initializing completely
Shutdown the cluster and remove all the *.pid files from the
configured tmp.dir - especially of the master. Then bring up the
cluster again. See if this resolves it.

Also - did you check your hosts file and refer to the host
configuration specified in the hbase online guide?
--S