Hive, mail # dev - Retiring old documentation sets

+
Owen OMalley 2013-04-15, 17:13
Re: Retiring old documentation sets
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-04-15, 20:59
Makes sense to me, the docs for each version are pretty huge and I doubt
that there's a lot of value in docs that are 2+ years old.

Thanks,
Gunther.