Hadoop, mail # user - Datameer

Datameer
burberry blues 2013-03-12, 21:01
Hi

I am not able to receive all the emails that are sent to this mailing
group. Also I have posted a question to the DL [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The question is not posted so far. The mail is attached below for your
reference.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Burberry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: burberry blues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: hi
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Hadoopers

I have heard about Datameer that it can be used to retrieve the data from
Hadoop file system(HDFS) and display in excel file easily.

Apart from this is there anything with datameer that makes it the choice to
go far. I am not familiar at all with Datameer hence ignorant.
Any information on this is welcome.

Thanks,
Burberry