Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 17:07
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 18:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 18:10
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-14, 18:22
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 18:52
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 07:45
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 09:17
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-05-15, 16:31
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 08:20
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 16:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-15, 17:39
+
sanjay Radia 2013-05-15, 04:16
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 01:45
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 05:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-17, 01:23
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-17, 04:10
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 00:50
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 05:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-05-14, 21:39
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-14, 18:08
Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
My understanding, as Konstantin agreed, is that 2.0.5 will now be called 2.1.

He will focus on stabilizing 2.0.4-alpha even though API incompats remain.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-14, 17:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-14, 20:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 04:42
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 06:09