Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
My understanding, as Konstantin agreed, is that 2.0.5 will now be called 2.1.

He will focus on stabilizing 2.0.4-alpha even though API incompats remain.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.