Flume >> mail # dev >> Maven build of newer version Flume

Re: Maven build of newer version Flume
Roshan,

This is caused by: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1262. This is a known issue. We just need to move the doc generation to a different profile and make sure you call the profile after all others (like hadoop-2 profile) etc on the mvn command line.

Thanks,
Hari
--
Hari Shreedharan