Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: unsubscribe

+
sathyavageeswaran 2012-11-25, 06:30
+
Clarence Gardner 2012-11-24, 20:06
Re: unsubscribe
Hi Clarence,

The website does have unsubscribe link at
http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html#User for every list. Did
you try mailing after clicking on the link? Did it not work?

And every email the list sends out, has a "from" address in it you can
refer back on the same page. Personally I like it if the list doesn't
prefix its name to every email subject.

--
Harsh J
+